If you haven’t heard of it, check out the USC Free and For Sale group.
It’s a completely legitimate way to buy the textbooks you need, find cheap furniture for your apartment, and to sell the Porsche that daddy bought you for Christmas.
What are people selling at the University of Spoiled Children? Let’s take a look:
1. This lovely $2000 coffee maker.
Solid gold K-cups not included.
2. A decently-priced $175 pen. Includes pen holder!
Perfect for writing those $1600 Lorenzo rent checks.
3. This $500 Louis Vuitton bag, originally $970
Only used 3 times. That’s $323.33 for each time it was used!
4. A purse from some company called “Proenza Schouler,” $850
The scary thing is that it initially cost $1695 :O
5. Another fancy purse, $2950
I hope everyone is rolling their eyes at this point.
6. YET ANOTHER GODDAMN PURSE, originally $5500
THE RICH KIDS MUST BE STOPPED. AT ALL COSTS.
7. Pile of inscrutable DJ electronics, $2800
An aspiring artist just gave up their dream… this is kinda heartbreaking :'(.
8. TL:DR, but this is a bike with lots of cool features, $3000.
ONLY RIDDEN ONCE!!! WHY?!?!?!?!
9. Cute little sneakers, $850
To be fair, I can see why they were never worn.
10. Pointy shoes, $549.
Originally $1500 -_____-
11. A car of such extraordinary value, its price cannot be displayed for mere internet-peasants such as yourself!
But there were $15,000 in upgrades. Did I mention that it can go “really fast”?
12. Machine that throws tennis balls at you, $2000
Proof that money cannot buy you friends. Let this be a lesson to you all.