If you haven’t heard of it, check out the USC Free and For Sale group.
It’s a completely legitimate way to buy the textbooks you need, find cheap furniture for your apartment, and to sell the Porsche that daddy bought you for Christmas.
What are people selling at the University of Spoiled Children? Let me count the ways….
1. Grandma’s wedding ring, $3,000
It’s not like she needs it anymore…
2. This used BWM. Only $22,000!!!
How else am I supposed to get to my $10/hour internship?
3. Louis Vuitton purse, $800
4. Grow lights for “vegetables,” $80
Why keep going through your unreliable “vegetable” dealer or the sketchy “vegetable” dispensary on Jefferson when you can just grow “vegetables” in your closet?
5. Some product called “Orogold” that’s probably for smearing on your face, $80
I believe that is the Spanish for “Gold gold.”
6. Beats by Dr. Dre, never used, $250
“Out of the way, worthless commoners! My ears are fancier than your ears.”
7. Michael Kors purse, never used, $358
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE GET THIS STUFF IF YOU NEVER USE IT!??!
8. This personal treadmill that someone had lying around in their apartment, $800
9. This Range Rover with $5,000 rims
But guys, its “supercharged!”
10. This Yamaha electric piano, $1,150
Perfect if you can’t make it to the practice rooms every night!
11. Shoes from Gucci, $160
It’s a really good deal since they were $695 originally.
12. 2011 Porsche Boxster, “under $50k”
Pickup location? Definitely the Lorenzo.